I have a final I just scheduled for my online class, that covers 450 pages of double column psychology text. I'm doing what I can to study, but half of me has given up already. Besides that, I am meeting with some peeps in the next week to get my volunteering involvement situated. I will be a volunteer coordinator for the bakery I work at, and also start volunteering at one or two places dealing with inner city youth. I am far from qualified to get a job at a non-profit or organization that has anything to do with social welfare, so for now, that is the best that I can do. I also scheduled my first GRE. So, after I feel relieved to get this final out of the way next week, I can start studying for the GRE and another class that I will be taking. Sound busy? Yeah, on top of working like 32-38 hours a week...
Aside from all the work and studying, all of these earthquakes seem to be constantly happening. Freaks me out a bit, seeing as we're overdue in San Francisco for one... scary shit.
back to studying my life away...

No comments:
Post a Comment